Random moments with Friends of Diesel:
Chass: Do you have running water?
Mickey: Is it a real elephant... just hollowed out?
Chass: It is such a sweet pussy...
Otto: They are purple leggings
Diesel & Chass: It was really hot. Yea, IT WAS REALLY HOT!
Chass: This is the real GENDER JUSTICE - (crotch crossing)
Abby: MICA - It is a real school. And there I a movie of it play while down under!
Chass: we brought mo'ginas. Also, if you ever need a pick me up, Joose is it! REID, Sparks tastes like A'hole.
Mickey: Peanut butter and jelly time... Chass: dances to Mick
Amanda: Sweet. I didn't make it on the list.
Chass: I'm rocking a banandy...
Abby & Diesel: I'm so happy Mickey is back. Me tooooooooo.
Chass: 5 mins... I'm going to go play with the cat.
Abby reliving a story: Team, like totally Team.
Abby & Chass: Did you say camping. I'm not talking to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment